Data Transfer Software
- Customers who already installed Data Transfer Software version 3.05 or later, update the software by using "UPDATE" function in Data Transfer Software.
- Customers who already installed DTS version 3.04 or earlier, before installing new version below, completely remove any previous versions. Read Me First before you begin.
Please see the Software Guide for installation.
- Turn off firewalls and anti-virus programs during the installation process.
Version 3 for OSX 10.5 - 10.7
Download DTS 3.09 for OSX
10.5 - 10.7 (7.4 MB)
Software Guide (3.2 MB)
Version 4 for OSX 10.7 - 10.9
Download DTS 4 for OSX
10.7 - 10.9 (7.5 MB)
Software Guide (3.3 MB)
Sekonic Data Transfer Software Compatibility with Mac OSX 10.10 Yosemite
New Data Transfer Software Version 4.02 provides compatibility with Sekonic L-758 Series light meters and Apple's Mac OSX 10.10.
Incompatibility with previous Data Transfer Software versions can be observed as grayed out “Transfer to Light Meter” button on Exposure Profile Screen and “ - - -“ displayed in “Current Version” indication on Update Check Screen of the Sekonic Data Transfer Software1 when a Sekonic L-758 series light meter is connected by USB cable to a Mac computer using OS 10.10.
Please UPDATE the Data Transfer Software installed in your computer in "Update Settings" tab. It is not necessary to uninstall the current Data Transfer Software to install new one.
We thank you for your patience so far and your continuous use of Sekonic products.
Download this note as a PDF.
Sign up for notification of compatibility
||Data Transfer Software (this software)
||Mac OS X 10.7 Intel CPU (32/64bit mode)
Mac OS X 10.8 Intel CPU
Mac OS X 10.9 Intel CPU
||Macintosh with a standard USB interface *2 *3
||Intel CPU (compatible with operating conditions of OS) *2
||Compatible with operating conditions of OS
|Hard disk space
||Same as above
||Screen resolution: At least 1024 x 768, Color quality: At least 16-bit
*1 If you are using a Macintosh computer, be sure to use the Macintosh version of the software. Operation of the Windows version is not guaranteed when running in Virtual PC for the Mac.
*2 Intel CPU dedicated. 68k computers and Power PCs not supported.
*3 Please note the following:
- The operating system must be the one preinstalled on the computer.
- Proper operation may not be possible on certain Macintosh models and configurations.
- Proper operation is not guaranteed on a Macintosh with an upgraded operating system
or an add-on USB interface.
- Proper operation is not guaranteed over connections through a USB hub.
- A drive capable of reading a CD-ROM is required to install the software.
NOTE: PocketWizard ControlTL® radios will require a firmware update to work properly with Sekonic light meters with RT-32CTL in ControlTL mode.
The following is a list of firmware updates needed for ControlTL compatibility with the RT-32CTL:
- PowerST4 – firmware 5.100 or later*
- PowerMC2 – firmware 2.200 or later*
- FlexTT5® for Canon – firmware 6.100 or later**
- FlexTT5® for Nikon – firmware 3.100 or later**
* Available immediately for download at ** Firmware release coming soon. Please check for more information.
To upgrade the firmware of your Sekonic L-758DR/D/Cine to enable display of ControlTL channels when the RT-32CTL is installed, to the following steps:
- Download and load the Sekonic DTS V3.0 software and start the program.
- Turn OFF the meter and connect the meter to your computer with a Mini USB cable.
- Press POWER button on the meter to turn it ON.
- Click on the "UPDATE SETTINGS" tab at the top left of the DTS v3.0 starting screen.
- Click "Update Check."